The BSCF is a Community Interest Company that provides independence and impartiality when assessing and validating the competence of the building control profession.
The Building Safety Competence Foundation (BSCF) is pleased to confirm that applications are now open for building control surveyors to validate their competence at all levels.
The validation assessments have been developed to enable experienced building control surveyors to demonstrate their competence in relation to building regulations.
Assessment centres will run quarterly beginning on 11 May and building control surveyors can apply to validate their competence at three different levels:
- Domestic Building Control Surveyor
- General Building Control Surveyor
- Specialist Building Control Surveyor
THE VALIDATION PROCESS
- STEP 1 - All candidates will be required to complete an application form detailing their experience relevant to the scope of certification sought. Please complete the application form and return this to firstname.lastname@example.org
- STEP 2 - The BSCF will review all applications
- STEP 3 - The BSCF will confirm approval of the application via email with a link to book onto your chosen exam location.
- STEP 4 - Candidates sit the exam.
- STEP 5 - Results will be published 12 weeks after the exam date. Results provided will be PASS/REFERRED